ADENOSINE skin-soothing and skin-restoring
Skincare ingredients that nourish skin’s surface in a way that helps transform it on many levels to appear noticeably younger, with a renewed feeling of firmness, and a more even-looking complexion.
With ongoing use, these ingredients also help improve dull skin tone and rough texture, plus soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles—including deep wrinkles.
Well-researched examples of skin-restoring ingredients include retinol, niacinamide, peptides, linoleic and linolenic acids, epigallocatechin-3-gallate (found in green tea), and adenosine.
Adenosine is a yeast-derived ingredient that functions as a good soothing and skin-restoring agent. Adenosine has proven anti-wrinkle benefits due to its ability to energize skin’s surface so it looks smoother and younger. Naturally present throughout the body, adenosine is a beneficial ingredient all skin types can use.
References for this information:
- Aging Research Reviews, January 2015, pages 8-21
- British Journal of Dermatology, March 2010, pages 647-654
- Dermatologic Therapy, September-October 2007, pages 343-349
- Archives of Dermatology, May 2007, pages 605-612
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, December 2006, pages 343-349
- Dermatologic Surgery, July 2005, pages 860-865
- International Journal of Cosmetic Science, May 2004, pages 231-238